Baron Strategic Services offers consulting services in the following areas:
1. Business Planning
- Feasibility studies
- Planning for change
- Managing growth
- Managing contraction
- Achieving competitive advantage
- Technology transfer
2. Marketing Planning
- Developing marketing strategies
- New product development
- Market investigations
- Commercialising new products
- Pricing strategies
- Sales force strategy
- Communication/advertising strategies
- Distribution strategies
- Implementation plans
- Relationship negotiation
- Incentive plans
4. Specialist Areas
- Understanding farmers
- Marketing to veterinarians
- Issues management/public affairs
- Negotiation of agreements
5. People Areas
- Specialised marketing training
- Organisational development
- Change facilitation
< TOP >
Here are some examples of the questions we have helped to answer:
- Why are sales below plan?
- How do our customers perceive us?
- Can you help with our strategic plan?
- Which company should we buy?
- Should we self-market or license out?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- Will customers respond to our ads?
- Should we form a joint venture?
- Who should we license this to?
- How can we win this project?
- Is there a better way of doing business?
- How can we succeed with this new product?
- How can we become customer-oriented?
- Can we have internally competing products?
- Why do customers buy competitor products?
- What should we do when the patent expires?
- How can we remain competitive?
- Should we build a new plant?
- How big is the market opportunity?
- Is it feasible to do this?
- Who will write our marketing plan?
- Can we work better with our distributors?
< TOP >
Professional fees are mostly determined on a project or assignment basis although a daily or half-daily rate may be preferable in some circumstances. The fee structure can be negotiated to suit the circumstances of the engagement and the preferences of the client.
Direct expenses associated with the assignment are normally charged at cost.
Relationships based on a retainer are only considered where there is no likelihood of compromising the professional integrity and independence of the consultants.
< TOP >
Baron Strategic Services offers absolute confidentiality with respect to every assignment undertaken. The level of confidentiality required will be determined by the client and is generally agreed in advance in each case.
A signed confidentiality agreement is offered where assurance of strict confidentiality is required. Internal procedures to protect the commercial interests of clients are well established.
All assignments are carefully considered to ensure that no conflicts of interest arise.
< TOP >